While we are young, we move a lot, we run, we feel a lot of energy, sleep is good, we feel great, the mind works very well, because the blood sufficiently supplies the brain with oxygen. Blood is associated with every cell in our body, with all the internal organs.
Deliver oxygen, nutrients and collect cellular waste! So blood is like transport. Or an even better comparison would be, blood as water and blood vessels as tubes. The older the pipes, the larger the sediment and the taste, color and composition of the water has changed. Over the years, the body becomes polluted.
According to the world’s leading cardiologists: “From food and lifestyle!”
Of course, food, ecology and a sedentary lifestyle. As well as completely natural processes in our body – lipid deposition. And no one is immune to it!
It is very difficult for the body because all the processes are hampered, there is a lack of oxygen to the brain, it gives a signal and the body is forced to put pressure on it. All internal organs suffer and this affects all 12 organ systems.
1. Chronic fatigue
5. Problems in the intimate sphere
6. Visual impairment
7. Changes in blood pressure
8. Shortness of breath
9. Pain in joints and muscles
10. Lack of energy
What serious diseases are caused by vascular pollution?
1. Arterial hypertension. On average, every second inhabitant of Latvia has high blood pressure. / Data from the cross-sectional epidemiological study of QMS risk factors in the Latvian population show that arterial hypertension is 45.4% of the total population./
2. Stroke. Persistent cerebrovascular disorders lead to atrophy of the nerve endings, leading to the loss of some functions. In Latvia, 15% of stroke patients are under 45 years of age.
3. Venous and arterial thrombosis. Prolonged contamination can lead to blood clots forming in the blood vessels, which can lead to complete vascular necrosis (death), which in turn can lead to necrosis of individual cells in one or the other organ. If the blood clot separates from the blood vessel wall and enters the bloodstream, it can lead to blockage of the blood vessels in the heart – and this is already a heart attack.
4. Vascular atherosclerotic disease. The blood vessels stop working completely: the fine blood vessels (capillaries) become completely blocked, but large cholesterol deposits are seen in the large ones.
5. Varicose veins. Occurs not only in the legs but also inside the body. And one of the consequences of variocosis is hemorrhoids.
6. Ischemic heart disease. It arises from a chronic blood deficit in the coronary blood vessels, which in turn develops as a result of vascular contamination.
First, you should take the medicine prescribed by your doctor, because when your blood pressure is high, you must take your acute health condition very seriously.
Second, Proper healthy eating and drinking clean water are very helpful. Garlic, cinnamon, turmeric and other edible vegetable and tea herbs are very helpful in cleaning blood vessels!
Third, physical activity. Movement is life!
Fourth, on the recommendation of the world’s leading cardiologists, the following should be used:
BIOQUANT NS – medical device,
Improving blood rheology, that is, increasing the elasticity and deformation of red blood cells, as well as improving viscosity.
Improvements observed in patients worldwide following BIOQUANT NS procedures:
- normalization of immunity,
- decrease in CRP,
- increase in immunoglobulin levels,
- improvement of interferons and TNF alpha,
- improvement of recovery processes,
- improvement of endocrine system functions,
- antispasmodic effect, antithrombotic effect,
- anti-aging effect (inhibition of aging),
- detoxification effect,
- prevention of various diseases, such as viral and bacterial infections,
- effects on the increase of physical and mental strength and the improvement of health,
- positive effects on health and well-being.